- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0170.5k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1171.7k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0170.2k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0170.5k
- Splash Potion of Love0170.3k
- the moose1170.8k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0170.5k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0170.3k
- splash posion of rainbow1170.6k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0170.6k
- MLG POTION0170.3k
- Unobtainium potion0170.6k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0170.4k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0170.5k
- Splash Bottle0170.4k
- Splash Potion of Magma1171k
- Salender Splash Potion0170.6k
- unicorn power0170.9k
- Green Beam0170.5k
- love potionby BossC0D31170.7k
- ultimate poision potion0170.4k
- PIZZA SPELL0170.8k
- harry potter potion case0171k
- girly strong potion0170.3k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0170.6k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0170.7k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0171.5k
- derp potionby bigblobby2170.8k
- Shadow Potion2170.9k
- pision potion0170.7k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0170.7k
- pencil potionby igothose2170.9k
- mystery potion0170.7k
- Apple Juice3171k
- potion of undead0170.8k
- spirit of halloween3170.8k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1168.2k
- The rainbow potion0167.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!