- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0193.4k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1194.8k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0193.1k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0193.5k
- Splash Potion of Love0193.2k
- the moose1193.7k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0193.4k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0193.2k
- splash posion of rainbow1193.6k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0193.5k
- MLG POTION0193.2k
- Unobtainium potion0193.5k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0193.3k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0193.5k
- Splash Bottle0193.3k
- Splash Potion of Magma1194k
- Salender Splash Potion0193.5k
- unicorn power0193.8k
- Green Beam0193.4k
- love potionby BossC0D31193.6k
- ultimate poision potion0193.3k
- PIZZA SPELL0193.7k
- harry potter potion case0194k
- girly strong potion0193.3k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0193.5k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0193.6k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0194.4k
- derp potionby bigblobby2193.8k
- Shadow Potion2193.8k
- pision potion0193.6k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0193.6k
- pencil potionby igothose2193.9k
- mystery potion0193.7k
- Apple Juice3193.9k
- potion of undead0193.7k
- spirit of halloween3193.7k
- potion of evalutionby RaZZin1191.1k
- The rainbow potion0190.7k
- candy potion31.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!