- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0180.4k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1181.7k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0180.1k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0180.4k
- Splash Potion of Love0180.2k
- the moose1180.7k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0180.4k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0180.2k
- splash posion of rainbow1180.5k
- MLG POTION0180.2k
- Unobtainium potion0180.5k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0180.2k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0180.4k
- Splash Bottle0180.2k
- Splash Potion of Magma1181k
- Salender Splash Potion0180.5k
- unicorn power0180.8k
- Green Beam0180.4k
- love potionby BossC0D31180.6k
- ultimate poision potion0180.3k
- PIZZA SPELL0180.7k
- harry potter potion case0180.9k
- girly strong potion0180.2k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0180.5k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0180.6k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0181.4k
- derp potionby bigblobby2180.8k
- Shadow Potion2180.8k
- pision potion0180.6k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0180.6k
- pencil potionby igothose2180.9k
- mystery potion0180.6k
- Apple Juice3180.9k
- potion of undead0180.7k
- spirit of halloween3180.7k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1178.1k
- The rainbow potion0177.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!