- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2224.7k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5229.1k
- Minecraft on phone0223.9k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2226.2k
- nintendo switchby ninja1224.3k
- beautiful picture0223.9k
- paintingby nelxia1224.3k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882224.2k
- galaxy item frame15216k
- Nintendo Switch0224.2k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0224.1k
- paint packby kid90224.2k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760224.2k
- Nintendo switch0224.2k
- merchby Modern Pedal0223.8k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1224.4k
- iPhone X0224k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0224.2k
- epicness holder0224.4k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0224k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1224.3k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0224.2k
- toy tank0224.2k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0224.6k
- ipadby Future Goose0224.2k
- ice sword frame1224.3k
- Colors I Phone X0224.2k
- iPhone X119236.4k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0224.2k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0224.2k
- iPhone 60224.3k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2224.5k
- CHECKERS iPhone3224.5k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1223.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!