- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2232.9k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5237.3k
- Minecraft on phone0232.2k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2234.5k
- nintendo switchby ninja1232.6k
- beautiful picture0232.1k
- paintingby nelxia1232.6k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882232.5k
- galaxy item frame15224.3k
- Nintendo Switch0232.5k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0232.3k
- paint packby kid90232.4k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760232.4k
- Nintendo switch0232.4k
- merchby Modern Pedal0232.1k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1232.6k
- iPhone X0232.2k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0232.4k
- epicness holder0232.7k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0232.2k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1232.6k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0232.4k
- toy tank0232.4k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0232.9k
- ipadby Future Goose0232.4k
- ice sword frame1232.6k
- Colors I Phone X0232.5k
- iPhone X119244.6k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0232.5k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0232.4k
- iPhone 60232.5k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2232.7k
- CHECKERS iPhone3232.7k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1231.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!