- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2206.9k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5211.3k
- Minecraft on phone0206.2k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2208.3k
- nintendo switchby ninja1206.6k
- beautiful picture0206.2k
- paintingby nelxia1206.6k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882206.5k
- galaxy item frame15198.2k
- Nintendo Switch0206.5k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0206.4k
- paint packby kid90206.5k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760206.4k
- Nintendo switch0206.4k
- merchby Modern Pedal0206.1k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1206.6k
- iPhone X0206.2k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0206.4k
- epicness holder0206.7k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0206.3k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1206.6k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0206.4k
- toy tank0206.4k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0206.9k
- ipadby Future Goose0206.5k
- ice sword frame1206.6k
- Colors I Phone X0206.5k
- iPhone X119218.7k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0206.5k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0206.5k
- iPhone 60206.5k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2206.8k
- CHECKERS iPhone3206.7k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1205.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!