- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2213.4k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5217.8k
- Minecraft on phone0212.7k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2214.8k
- nintendo switchby ninja1213k
- beautiful picture0212.6k
- paintingby nelxia1213.1k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882213k
- galaxy item frame15204.7k
- Nintendo Switch0213k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0212.8k
- paint packby kid90212.9k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760212.9k
- Nintendo switch0212.9k
- merchby Modern Pedal0212.6k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1213.1k
- iPhone X0212.7k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0212.9k
- epicness holder0213.2k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0212.7k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1213.1k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0212.9k
- toy tank0212.9k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0213.4k
- ipadby Future Goose0212.9k
- ice sword frame1213.1k
- Colors I Phone X0213k
- iPhone X119225.1k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0213k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0212.9k
- iPhone 60213k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2213.2k
- CHECKERS iPhone3213.2k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1211.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!