- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2207.4k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5211.9k
- Minecraft on phone0206.7k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2208.8k
- nintendo switchby ninja1207.1k
- beautiful picture0206.7k
- paintingby nelxia1207.1k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882207k
- galaxy item frame15198.7k
- Nintendo Switch0207k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0206.9k
- paint packby kid90207k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760207k
- Nintendo switch0207k
- merchby Modern Pedal0206.7k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1207.2k
- iPhone X0206.8k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0207k
- epicness holder0207.2k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0206.8k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1207.1k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0207k
- toy tank0207k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0207.5k
- ipadby Future Goose0207k
- ice sword frame1207.1k
- Colors I Phone X0207k
- iPhone X119219.2k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0207.1k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0207k
- iPhone 60207.1k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2207.3k
- CHECKERS iPhone3207.3k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1206k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!