- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2223.1k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5227.5k
- Minecraft on phone0222.4k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2224.6k
- nintendo switchby ninja1222.8k
- beautiful picture0222.3k
- paintingby nelxia1222.8k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882222.7k
- galaxy item frame15214.4k
- Nintendo Switch0222.7k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0222.5k
- paint packby kid90222.7k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760222.6k
- Nintendo switch0222.6k
- merchby Modern Pedal0222.3k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1222.8k
- iPhone X0222.4k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0222.6k
- epicness holder0222.9k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0222.4k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1222.8k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0222.6k
- toy tank0222.6k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0223.1k
- ipadby Future Goose0222.6k
- ice sword frame1222.8k
- Colors I Phone X0222.7k
- iPhone X119234.8k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0222.7k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0222.7k
- iPhone 60222.7k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2222.9k
- CHECKERS iPhone3222.9k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1221.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!