- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2231.4k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5235.8k
- Minecraft on phone0230.6k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2232.9k
- nintendo switchby ninja1231k
- beautiful picture0230.5k
- paintingby nelxia1231k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882230.9k
- galaxy item frame15222.7k
- Nintendo Switch0230.9k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0230.7k
- paint packby kid90230.9k
- Nintendo switch0230.8k
- merchby Modern Pedal0230.5k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1231k
- iPhone X0230.6k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0230.8k
- epicness holder0231.1k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0230.6k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1231k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0230.8k
- toy tank0230.8k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0231.3k
- ipadby Future Goose0230.8k
- ice sword frame1231k
- Colors I Phone X0230.9k
- iPhone X119243.1k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0230.9k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0230.9k
- iPhone 60230.9k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2231.2k
- CHECKERS iPhone3231.1k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1229.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!