- infinity pickaxe0130k
- Molten Boomerang0130k
- Ruby Pickaxeby Salty Hippo0129.8k
- redstone pickaxeby Metallic Dye1129.8k
- Unstable Pickaxe0129.8k
- Super Magical Pickaxe2129.9k
- emerald pickaxe6130.3k
- Ultimate Pickaxeby Cool Voice0130k
- Spungy Pixaxeby Hothguard0129.8k
- Fiery black devil0130k
- Gold Pickaxe Headby Ready Change0130.2k
- super sword1130k
- cool hammerby Big Game4131.4k
- Mossy Golden Pickaxeby SlurpNerp0130.4k
- ruby stick0129.9k
- black hole pickaxe0130.1k
- lava axeby Russel1129.9k
- darkness weaponby china1130.3k
- tiiyby Lethal Trap0129.9k
- One Of David's Rainbow Pickaxeby Kwoogie1129.9k
- LAVA PICKAXE0130.3k
- epic pick0130.1k
- LAVA PICKAXE0130.1k
- LAVA PICKAXE0130k
- diyby Safe Address1130.2k
- Pick of fireby Silly Care1130.3k
- 5sby dude3130.2k
- obsidian pickaxe0130.1k
- sponge pixaxeby Zbksquared130129.9k
- Lovely Lolly pickaxeby Takatak1130.1k
- Green-Gold Pickaxeby NS0130k
- szymon lol0130.3k
- EVERYTHING PICAXEby #TEAMFUDDY!1130.1k
- storm pikaxeby Absent Start1129.9k
- wichaxby Known Table0130.1k
- rose gold miner3130.8k
- Fools Gold Picaxe1130.2k
- khjihguhiogjhuby Short Stacks1130k
- The Love Pickaxe3130.3k
- green axeby animator192130k
- amethyst picaxe1129.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!