- infinity pickaxe0136.1k
- Molten Boomerang0136.1k
- Ruby Pickaxeby Salty Hippo0135.9k
- redstone pickaxeby Metallic Dye1135.9k
- Unstable Pickaxe0135.9k
- Super Magical Pickaxe2136k
- emerald pickaxe6136.5k
- Ultimate Pickaxeby Cool Voice0136.1k
- Spungy Pixaxeby Hothguard0135.9k
- Fiery black devil0136.1k
- Gold Pickaxe Headby Ready Change0136.4k
- super sword1136.1k
- cool hammerby Big Game4137.6k
- Mossy Golden Pickaxeby SlurpNerp0136.5k
- ruby stick0136k
- black hole pickaxe0136.2k
- lava axeby Russel1136k
- darkness weaponby china1136.4k
- tiiyby Lethal Trap0136k
- One Of David's Rainbow Pickaxeby Kwoogie1136k
- LAVA PICKAXE0136.4k
- epic pick0136.3k
- LAVA PICKAXE0136.2k
- LAVA PICKAXE0136.1k
- diyby Safe Address1136.4k
- Pick of fireby Silly Care1136.4k
- 5sby dude3136.4k
- obsidian pickaxe0136.2k
- sponge pixaxeby Zbksquared130136.1k
- Lovely Lolly pickaxeby Takatak1136.3k
- Green-Gold Pickaxeby NS0136.2k
- szymon lol0136.4k
- EVERYTHING PICAXEby #TEAMFUDDY!1136.3k
- storm pikaxeby Absent Start1136k
- wichaxby Known Table0136.2k
- rose gold miner3136.9k
- Fools Gold Picaxe1136.3k
- khjihguhiogjhuby Short Stacks1136.1k
- The Love Pickaxe3136.4k
- green axeby animator192136.2k
- amethyst picaxe1135.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!