- infinity pickaxe0130.9k
- Molten Boomerang0130.9k
- Ruby Pickaxeby Salty Hippo0130.7k
- redstone pickaxeby Metallic Dye1130.7k
- Unstable Pickaxe0130.7k
- Super Magical Pickaxe2130.8k
- emerald pickaxe6131.3k
- Ultimate Pickaxeby Cool Voice0130.9k
- Spungy Pixaxeby Hothguard0130.7k
- Fiery black devil0130.9k
- Gold Pickaxe Headby Ready Change0131.2k
- super sword1130.9k
- cool hammerby Big Game4132.3k
- Mossy Golden Pickaxeby SlurpNerp0131.3k
- ruby stick0130.8k
- black hole pickaxe0131k
- lava axeby Russel1130.8k
- darkness weaponby china1131.2k
- tiiyby Lethal Trap0130.8k
- One Of David's Rainbow Pickaxeby Kwoogie1130.8k
- LAVA PICKAXE0131.2k
- epic pick0131.1k
- LAVA PICKAXE0131k
- LAVA PICKAXE0130.9k
- diyby Safe Address1131.2k
- Pick of fireby Silly Care1131.2k
- 5sby dude3131.2k
- obsidian pickaxe0131k
- sponge pixaxeby Zbksquared130130.9k
- Lovely Lolly pickaxeby Takatak1131.1k
- Green-Gold Pickaxeby NS0131k
- szymon lol0131.2k
- EVERYTHING PICAXEby #TEAMFUDDY!1131.1k
- storm pikaxeby Absent Start1130.9k
- wichaxby Known Table0131k
- rose gold miner3131.7k
- Fools Gold Picaxe1131.1k
- khjihguhiogjhuby Short Stacks1130.9k
- The Love Pickaxe3131.2k
- green axeby animator192131k
- amethyst picaxe1130.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!