- infinity pickaxe0124.8k
- Molten Boomerang0124.8k
- Ruby Pickaxeby Salty Hippo0124.6k
- redstone pickaxeby Metallic Dye1124.6k
- Unstable Pickaxe0124.6k
- Super Magical Pickaxe2124.7k
- emerald pickaxe6125.1k
- Ultimate Pickaxeby Cool Voice0124.8k
- Spungy Pixaxeby Hothguard0124.6k
- Fiery black devil0124.8k
- Gold Pickaxe Headby Ready Change0125k
- super sword1124.8k
- cool hammerby Big Game4126.2k
- Mossy Golden Pickaxeby SlurpNerp0125.2k
- ruby stick0124.7k
- black hole pickaxe0124.9k
- lava axeby Russel1124.7k
- darkness weaponby china1125k
- tiiyby Lethal Trap0124.7k
- One Of David's Rainbow Pickaxeby Kwoogie1124.7k
- LAVA PICKAXE0125.1k
- LAVA PICKAXE0124.9k
- LAVA PICKAXE0124.8k
- diyby Safe Address1125k
- Pick of fireby Silly Care1125.1k
- 5sby dude3125k
- obsidian pickaxe0124.9k
- sponge pixaxeby Zbksquared130124.7k
- Lovely Lolly pickaxeby Takatak1124.9k
- Green-Gold Pickaxeby NS0124.9k
- szymon lol0125.1k
- EVERYTHING PICAXEby #TEAMFUDDY!1124.9k
- storm pikaxeby Absent Start1124.7k
- wichaxby Known Table0124.9k
- rose gold miner3125.6k
- Fools Gold Picaxe1125k
- khjihguhiogjhuby Short Stacks1124.8k
- The Love Pickaxe3125.1k
- green axeby animator192124.8k
- amethyst picaxe1124.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!