- mega teerby cyborg0185.2k
- black kinghtby aquino0185.4k
- Xbox One Controllerby Suthsy1185.7k
- Sad Ghast0185.2k
- gold tearby Tall Plane0185.1k
- crystal nuggetby Mitsukii0185.5k
- its just unfair...1185.4k
- dragon's tearby Swift Needle2185.7k
- Exploded Ghast Tear0185.9k
- tearby The Youtuber0185.7k
- Cheese Burgerby Vital Gluten2185.7k
- rainbow ghast tear0185.5k
- wither tear0185.5k
- Tear of a Sea Dragon2185.4k
- Human Tearby Em❤0185.6k
- emerald tear0185.5k
- Soulby NS0185.3k
- emerald tear0185.1k
- T chestplate0185.8k
- diamond ghast tear0185.4k
- The Tear of Love1185.4k
- Rotten Tear1185.3k
- sqidward noooooose!!!!!!@by Hapless Robo0185.5k
- Spawn Sad guy0185.9k
- THE TEARby Weary Pug0185.4k
- MASTERBALLby Kindly Hour3185.8k
- amylatby Hulking Rant0185.6k
- Ghost kamikaze Attack6185.9k
- Final Flash1186.1k
- diamond Tear1185.6k
- mo tearby Megs0185.7k
- nater key0185.6k
- nater key1185.7k
- the boom1185.6k
- antiseptceyes tearby Jay0185.6k
- amulet of fire1185.3k
- nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukeby Small Lunch0185.3k
- CRYSTAL NECKLACEby Slow Dinner3185.4k
- mini nether portalby Small Lunch5186k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta = 1.9pre|
|Data Values||Hex: 172 Dec: 370|
Ghast Tears add a health regeneration potion effect when brewed into a potion. Jeb realized that that if the player dies with a Ghast Tear in their inventory, they could respawn as if nothing happened, however, this was never implemented.
In 1.9 pre-releases 2-3 Ghast Tears were used to make potions of Healing, but since 1.9 pre-release 4 they have been used in potions of regeneration. This was due to the sheer amount of difficulty in obtaining them. As a replacement,  Glistering Melon were added to create potions of healing.
- The ghast tear is featured on the achievement , "Return to Sender".
- It is one of the smallest items in the game, along with the Gold Nugget .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!