- color ballby Steve Paul1253.2k
- y yoshiby Brook Alto1252k
- red baby yoshiby YelloWolf6262.3k
- fire balzeby Kryptic0251.7k
- Ice Ball0251.7k
- Matchesby freezie2go0249.3k
- dark enrgey1248.6k
- pokēballby The Youtuber0249.6k
- Mario's Fireballby Fork Iris0249.3k
- gold bouncy ball0249.1k
|Uses||Crafting a Rocket|
|Data Values||Hex: 192 Dec: 402|
When crafting a Firework Star adding one of these items to the crafting recipe adds a unique effect.
- Gold Nugget = Star Shape
- Diamond = Trail
- Glowstone Dust = Twinkle
- Fire Charge = Big Ball
- Feathers = Burst
- Any mob head = Creeper Face
If you do not add any of the items listed above, then your firework star will have a small ball effect. The trail and twinkle effects are compatible with the other effects.
- Firework Stars look very similar to gunpowder, but have a different shape.
- Firework Stars also have the appearance of a more circular clay clump, but with gunpowder's color.
- The colour or colours of the dye or dyes used in creating a Firework Star changes the colour of the coloured bits on the inventory sprite of coloured Firewor Stars.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0