- micro ballby Savage_coder0675.7k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8675.7k
- teleporting pearl15641.2k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1676k
- Masters ball14641k
- socpeby JJ0676k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1675.2k
- Camera Lens2676.1k
- Quick ball1675.2k
- Cherish ball0675.2k
- Dark ball20641.3k
- Premier ball1675.2k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2675.5k
- Amulet of the Order1675.9k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1675.3k
- watching you2675.8k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2675.7k
- New style pokeball3676.5k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2675.6k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3675.3k
- Music.ally Signal5677.8k
- ultra perlby Electro1675.8k
- FACE PEARL1676.1k
- ender pearl eye1675.5k
- Captain America's Shield2676.3k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884675.9k
- ender enderby qbert3675.8k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8675.7k
- Paxman eating a ghost47642.5k
- ender ball2675.3k
- Halloween E Pearl4675.9k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1675.6k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1675.9k
- Beast Orbby Bee24480.8k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1406.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!