- micro ballby Savage_coder0680k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8680k
- teleporting pearl15645.5k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1680.3k
- Masters ball14645.3k
- socpeby JJ0680.3k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1679.6k
- Camera Lens2680.4k
- Quick ball1679.6k
- Cherish ball0679.5k
- Dark ball20645.6k
- Premier ball1679.6k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2679.9k
- Amulet of the Order1680.2k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1679.6k
- watching you2680.1k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2680.1k
- New style pokeball3680.9k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2679.9k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3679.6k
- Music.ally Signal5682.1k
- ultra perlby Electro1680.2k
- FACE PEARL1680.4k
- ender pearl eye1679.9k
- Captain America's Shield2680.6k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884680.2k
- ender enderby qbert3680.2k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8680k
- Paxman eating a ghost47646.8k
- ender ball2679.6k
- Halloween E Pearl4680.2k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1679.9k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1680.2k
- Beast Orbby Bee24485.1k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1411k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!