- micro ballby Savage_coder0653.8k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8653.8k
- teleporting pearl15619.2k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1654k
- Masters ball14619.1k
- socpeby JJ0654k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1653.3k
- Quick ball1653.3k
- Cherish ball0653.3k
- Dark ball20619.3k
- Premier ball1653.3k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2653.6k
- Amulet of the Order1653.9k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1653.4k
- watching you2653.8k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2653.8k
- New style pokeball3654.6k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2653.6k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3653.4k
- Music.ally Signal5655.8k
- ultra perlby Electro1653.9k
- FACE PEARL1654.1k
- ender pearl eye1653.6k
- Captain America's Shield2654.3k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884654k
- ender enderby qbert3653.9k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8653.8k
- Paxman eating a ghost47620.5k
- ender ball2653.4k
- Halloween E Pearl4653.9k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1653.7k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1654k
- Beast Orbby Bee24458.9k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1384.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!