- Xbox remote061.7k
- Xbox remote061.6k
- Xbox One Controller262.1k
- Xbox remote BY Bryce062.1k
- universal remote061.9k
- Xbox remote161.9k
- Blue compassby Deadpan Yawn061.4k
- god CLOCK162k
- amuletby Crusader57261.8k
- Wierd compassby PRO.COM061.5k
- the werd comoassby Full Nerd061.8k
- Hunger games compass463.1k
- DARK'S Glitch-Move Compassby Trim Truth261.8k
- compass mk II062k
- NORTHby Huge Aim061.8k
- Compassby Fancy Stove061.5k
- Clockby Justin061.9k
- emerald compass161.6k
- strong hold compas061.5k
- broken compessby Creepy Jewel061.5k
- iphone rainbow061.7k
- bombby Lined Lime161.9k
- Chocalate chip cookie061.5k
- blue compass061.6k
- Diamond Compass161.9k
- slicerby Crisp Dam062k
- watchby dylan161.6k
- ore compass [ legendary compass]by Unique Every061.6k
- fidget spinnerby Giant Soccer361.9k
- Rainbow compassby Hipposgrumm161.6k
- GOLD COMPASSby hex061.5k
- cake panby Klutzy Lord161.7k
- narticus watch061.8k
- joker compassby max062.2k
- derpy compassby beastmaster362k
- brainiac compassby Doglover734261.7k
- pos composs061.7k
- Weird Thingby Shady Hero061.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Data Values||Hex: 159 Dec: 345|
To use the compass, a player simply needs to hold it in his/her hand, and it will appear in the lower HUD. The needle will point in the direction of the player's original spawn point, where he/she entered the world for the first time. Rotating around until the needle is pointing straight up, signifies that the spawn point is straight ahead. Travelling straight in that direction will take the player to the spawn point, assuming the needle remains pointing straight up.
The compass needle points towards the player's original spawn point, whether in their inventory screen, in chests, lying on the floor, or while holding it in their hand. To use a compass, you don't necessarily need to craft it. Use the materials and it will work within the crafting bench. A player can also obtain Compasses through NPC Villager trading.
- Using a compass in The Nether and The End will make it useless. A compass in these areas will spin in a clock-wise motion and will not point to a specific direction or object.
- A Compass points to the northwest corner of the block you spawned on, instead the very middle.
- If you change your spawn by using a bed at night, The Compass still points to your original spawn
- The Compass is one of the few tools that is stackable.
- In Creative mode, right clicking with a compass will teleport you to that location.
- A compass is one of the most useful tools to carry with you on journeys, for obvious reasons.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition , before the 0.9.0 update, Compasses were virtually useless, as the maps then were of no great size.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!