- Xbox remote064.2k
- Xbox remote064.1k
- Xbox remote164.6k
- Xbox One Controller264.7k
- Xbox remote BY Bryce064.7k
- universal remote064.5k
- Xbox remote164.5k
- Blue compassby Deadpan Yawn064k
- god CLOCK164.7k
- amuletby Crusader57264.4k
- Wierd compassby PRO.COM064.1k
- the werd comoassby Full Nerd064.4k
- Hunger games compass465.7k
- DARK'S Glitch-Move Compassby Trim Truth264.4k
- compass mk II064.5k
- NORTHby Huge Aim064.4k
- Compassby Fancy Stove064k
- Clockby Justin064.4k
- emerald compass164.2k
- strong hold compas064.1k
- broken compessby RaZZin064.1k
- iphone rainbow064.3k
- bombby Lined Lime164.5k
- Chocalate chip cookie064.1k
- blue compass064.1k
- Diamond Compass164.4k
- slicerby Crisp Dam064.6k
- watchby dylan164.2k
- ore compass [ legendary compass]by Unique Every064.2k
- fidget spinnerby Giant Soccer364.5k
- Rainbow compassby Hipposgrumm164.2k
- GOLD COMPASSby H∑X064.1k
- cake panby Klutzy Lord164.3k
- narticus watch064.4k
- joker compassby max064.9k
- derpy compassby beastmaster364.6k
- brainiac compassby Doglover734264.3k
- pos composs064.3k
- Weird Thingby Shady Hero064.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Data Values||Hex: 159 Dec: 345|
To use the compass, a player simply needs to hold it in his/her hand, and it will appear in the lower HUD. The needle will point in the direction of the player's original spawn point, where he/she entered the world for the first time. Rotating around until the needle is pointing straight up, signifies that the spawn point is straight ahead. Travelling straight in that direction will take the player to the spawn point, assuming the needle remains pointing straight up.
The compass needle points towards the player's original spawn point, whether in their inventory screen, in chests, lying on the floor, or while holding it in their hand. To use a compass, you don't necessarily need to craft it. Use the materials and it will work within the crafting bench. A player can also obtain Compasses through NPC Villager trading.
- Using a compass in The Nether and The End will make it useless. A compass in these areas will spin in a clock-wise motion and will not point to a specific direction or object.
- A Compass points to the northwest corner of the block you spawned on, instead the very middle.
- If you change your spawn by using a bed at night, The Compass still points to your original spawn
- The Compass is one of the few tools that is stackable.
- In Creative mode, right clicking with a compass will teleport you to that location.
- A compass is one of the most useful tools to carry with you on journeys, for obvious reasons.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition , before the 0.9.0 update, Compasses were virtually useless, as the maps then were of no great size.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!