- I'm a banana!1145.3k
- diamond carrot0144.5k
- carrot diamond0144.5k
- Golden Carrot0144.4k
- blue caret0144.4k
- rainbow carrot0144.7k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1144.7k
- super what's up dock0145k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0145.1k
- devel's finger0144.5k
- Infected Carrot1145.1k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1144.8k
- diamond carrot3144.7k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0144.6k
- golden carrot1144.8k
- candy! chocolate carrot1144.9k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0144.9k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1144.6k
- Jade leggins0145k
- Jace chestplate0145.1k
- Jade boots0145.5k
- Damond carrot0144.9k
- vampire corrot0144.9k
- black hole carrot0144.7k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0144.9k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0145k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0144.6k
- diamond carrot2145k
- Diamond carrot2145k
- Diamond carrot0144.7k
- emrild carrot0144.9k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1144.9k
- The Crystal carrot0145k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1145.1k
- toxic carrot1144.5k
- Ender Carrot0144.9k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0145.1k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3144.7k
- fire caroit1145.2k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1144.6k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4137.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!