- I'm a banana!1131k
- diamond carrot0130.4k
- carrot diamond0130.3k
- Golden Carrot0130.3k
- blue caret0130.2k
- rainbow carrot0130.5k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1130.5k
- super what's up dock0130.8k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0130.9k
- devel's finger0130.4k
- Infected Carrot1130.9k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1130.6k
- diamond carrot3130.6k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0130.4k
- golden carrot1130.6k
- candy! chocolate carrot1130.7k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0130.7k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1130.4k
- Jade leggins0130.8k
- Jace chestplate0130.9k
- Jade boots0131.3k
- Damond carrot0130.7k
- vampire corrot0130.7k
- black hole carrot0130.5k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0130.7k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0130.8k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0130.4k
- diamond carrot2130.8k
- Diamond carrot2130.8k
- Diamond carrot0130.5k
- emrild carrot0130.7k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1130.8k
- The Crystal carrot0130.9k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1131k
- toxic carrot1130.4k
- Ender Carrot0130.8k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0131k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3130.6k
- fire caroit1130.9k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1130.5k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4123.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!