- the bacon king from burger kingby spikzilla2279.2k
- Creamy B.1278.7k
- Mc Hamburger4279k
- Wheat Grub1279.8k
- Blaaaaaaah 20279.2k
- Burritoby Suthsy8278.8k
- Candyby Suthsy2278.7k
- GODZILLAby Gamy Spider1279.9k
- WORM ATTACKby Grey Opinion2279.2k
- blob of amberby Evil Stamp0278.8k
- Ender Bread1278.9k
- sooobway bmt subby adison zom3278.8k
- Sooubway odd 1s out scoutby adison zom4278.9k
- subwayby Putrid Deer3279.1k
- DA SANDWICHby Excited Heap0279k
- Boosting bread1278.7k
- BLT XDby POTATOCORN0279k
- Fruit Cakeby Odd Party1279.2k
- Rainbow Bread2279k
- sub way3279k
- smile breadby Short Troll0279.1k
- hot dog1279.1k
- rainbow breadby Irate Gluten1279.2k
- Pizzaby Xandiman1278.9k
- the bread-a-soaris rex1279k
- FRENCH FRIES4279.2k
- sandwitch witch strawberry jam1279k
- ketchup and mustard bread0279.2k
- pink bread1278.8k
- Zombie Breadby Forked Awful0279.1k
- Breadby Nuke Studios3279.2k
- sub-way blt3279.2k
- Garlic Bread0279k
- bread with pink syrupby 24KaratMagic1278.8k
- BLTby Rampant Keep2278.9k
- the sick bred1279k
- uno (card)by Dragon Tamer3279.9k
- Sandwitchby Trim Truth1202.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 129 Dec: 297|
Like all other Foods, Bread used to restore health, and restored a rate of 2.5 Hearts/Bread. It did not stack back then, making storage of bread overly expansive.
With the introduction of the Hunger system, Bread was converted from restoring health to restoring hunger, keeping the same restoring value as before 1.8.
- Wheat farming is reliable. Pigs and mushrooms are spawned randomly. Though both are relatively plentiful, it is more reliable to obtain food from a field of crops than to hunt for randomly generated entities.
- A field of crops may be left to grow for 2–3 days while mining underground, then harvested and re-planted upon returning to the surface, ensuring a reliable source of food and allowing for relatively uninterrupted mining.
- Farming may be slow at first, but in the end can be more efficient than farming mushrooms for mushroom stew.
- Farming is safer in many cases as the farm can be placed in a guarded area close to a shelter . Fields can be safely harvested at night - to get grilled pork or mushrooms after sunset places the player at greater risk of being attacked by hostile mobs .
- Early on, it is much easier to find wheat seeds, as merely breaking tall grass might give you wheat seeds. Carrots are much rarer, as they are a rare drop from Zombies and are found in NPC Villages , and Melons can only be found in abandoned Mineshafts or purchased through trading with NPC Villagers .
- Farming can be lengthy. It takes creating a hoe, getting seeds, plotting a field, planting, and the wait to harvest. Though bonemeal can speed up the process, the resources for it are harder to get.
- It doesn't heal as much as a cooked porkchop or steak does, so more bread is needed.
- When Compared to Carrots , Bread is less efficient space-wise and requires a crafting table to make, while Carrots do not.
- Bread can usually be found in Dungeon Chests and Abandoned Mineshafts .
- Bread can be purchased from NPC Villagers with the use of emeralds.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!