- the bacon king from burger kingby spikzilla2277.8k
- Creamy B.1277.3k
- Mc Hamburger4277.6k
- Wheat Grub1278.4k
- Blaaaaaaah 20277.8k
- Burritoby Suthsy8277.4k
- Candyby Suthsy2277.3k
- GODZILLAby Gamy Spider1278.5k
- WORM ATTACKby Grey Opinion2277.8k
- blob of amberby Evil Stamp0277.4k
- Ender Bread1277.6k
- sooobway bmt subby adison zom3277.4k
- Sooubway odd 1s out scoutby adison zom4277.6k
- subwayby Putrid Deer3277.7k
- DA SANDWICHby Excited Heap0277.7k
- Boosting bread1277.4k
- BLT XDby POTATOCORN0277.7k
- Fruit Cakeby Odd Party1277.8k
- Rainbow Bread2277.7k
- sub way3277.7k
- smile breadby Short Troll0277.7k
- hot dog1277.7k
- rainbow breadby Irate Gluten1277.8k
- Pizzaby Xandiman1277.5k
- the bread-a-soaris rex1277.6k
- FRENCH FRIES4277.8k
- sandwitch witch strawberry jam1277.6k
- ketchup and mustard bread0277.8k
- pink bread1277.4k
- Zombie Breadby Forked Awful0277.7k
- Breadby Nuke Studios3277.8k
- sub-way blt3277.8k
- Garlic Bread0277.7k
- bread with pink syrupby 24KaratMagic1277.5k
- BLTby Rampant Keep2277.5k
- the sick bred1277.6k
- uno (card)by Dragon Tamer3278.5k
- Sandwitchby Trim Truth1200.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 129 Dec: 297|
Like all other Foods, Bread used to restore health, and restored a rate of 2.5 Hearts/Bread. It did not stack back then, making storage of bread overly expansive.
With the introduction of the Hunger system, Bread was converted from restoring health to restoring hunger, keeping the same restoring value as before 1.8.
- Wheat farming is reliable. Pigs and mushrooms are spawned randomly. Though both are relatively plentiful, it is more reliable to obtain food from a field of crops than to hunt for randomly generated entities.
- A field of crops may be left to grow for 2–3 days while mining underground, then harvested and re-planted upon returning to the surface, ensuring a reliable source of food and allowing for relatively uninterrupted mining.
- Farming may be slow at first, but in the end can be more efficient than farming mushrooms for mushroom stew.
- Farming is safer in many cases as the farm can be placed in a guarded area close to a shelter . Fields can be safely harvested at night - to get grilled pork or mushrooms after sunset places the player at greater risk of being attacked by hostile mobs .
- Early on, it is much easier to find wheat seeds, as merely breaking tall grass might give you wheat seeds. Carrots are much rarer, as they are a rare drop from Zombies and are found in NPC Villages , and Melons can only be found in abandoned Mineshafts or purchased through trading with NPC Villagers .
- Farming can be lengthy. It takes creating a hoe, getting seeds, plotting a field, planting, and the wait to harvest. Though bonemeal can speed up the process, the resources for it are harder to get.
- It doesn't heal as much as a cooked porkchop or steak does, so more bread is needed.
- When Compared to Carrots , Bread is less efficient space-wise and requires a crafting table to make, while Carrots do not.
- Bread can usually be found in Dungeon Chests and Abandoned Mineshafts .
- Bread can be purchased from NPC Villagers with the use of emeralds.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!