- the party blockby Elite Shelf1166.8k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4329.1k
- bold gold block0166.3k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0166.7k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0167.9k
- Noob Redstone0166.3k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1167.2k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0166.4k
- love ore1166.7k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0166.8k
- disco block0166.7k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2166.7k
- ruby ore0166.5k
- Voidic Stone0166.4k
- Rainbow Stone2166.6k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0166.6k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0166.6k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0166.4k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0166.4k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1166.6k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0166.3k
- rainbow ore0166.8k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1166.5k
- Sun Ore0166.5k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2166.3k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2166.4k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1166.3k
- fidget ore2166.4k
- dust ore1166.5k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2166.3k
- fire ore2166.6k
- My Clemson Block1166.4k
- redstone ore0166.4k
- dragon oreby Tiger1167.2k
- Aqua ore1166.6k
- gemmitteted ore2166.9k
- Ruby Ore0166.2k
- dimond ore1166.6k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4160.6k
- rainbow ore1120.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!