- the party blockby Elite Shelf1138.4k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4300.8k
- bold gold block0138k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0138.4k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0139.6k
- Noob Redstone0138k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1138.9k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0138.1k
- love ore1138.4k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0138.5k
- disco block0138.4k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2138.4k
- ruby ore0138.2k
- Voidic Stone0138.2k
- Rainbow Stone2138.4k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0138.3k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0138.3k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0138.1k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0138.1k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1138.3k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0138k
- rainbow ore0138.4k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1138.2k
- Sun Ore0138.2k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2138k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2138.2k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1138k
- fidget ore2138.1k
- dust ore1138.2k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2138.1k
- fire ore2138.3k
- My Clemson Block1138.1k
- redstone ore0138.1k
- dragon oreby Tiger1138.9k
- Aqua ore1138.3k
- gemmitteted ore2138.5k
- Ruby Ore0137.9k
- dimond ore1138.4k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4132.3k
- rainbow ore191.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!