- the party blockby Elite Shelf1174.5k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4336.8k
- bold gold block0174k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0174.4k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0175.6k
- Noob Redstone0174k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1174.9k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0174k
- love ore1174.4k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0174.6k
- disco block0174.4k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2174.4k
- ruby ore0174.2k
- Voidic Stone0174.1k
- Rainbow Stone2174.3k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0174.3k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0174.3k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0174.1k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0174.1k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1174.3k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0174k
- rainbow ore0174.5k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1174.2k
- Sun Ore0174.2k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2174k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2174.1k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1174k
- fidget ore2174.2k
- dust ore1174.2k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2174k
- fire ore2174.3k
- My Clemson Block1174.1k
- redstone ore0174.1k
- dragon oreby Tiger1174.9k
- Aqua ore1174.2k
- gemmitteted ore2174.6k
- Ruby Ore0173.9k
- dimond ore1174.3k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4168.3k
- rainbow ore1127.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!