- the party blockby Elite Shelf1158.6k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4320.9k
- bold gold block0158.1k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0158.5k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0159.7k
- Noob Redstone0158.1k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1159k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0158.2k
- love ore1158.5k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0158.7k
- disco block0158.5k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2158.5k
- ruby ore0158.3k
- Voidic Stone0158.3k
- Rainbow Stone2158.5k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0158.4k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0158.4k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0158.2k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0158.2k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1158.5k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0158.1k
- rainbow ore0158.6k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1158.3k
- Sun Ore0158.4k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2158.2k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2158.3k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1158.1k
- fidget ore2158.3k
- dust ore1158.3k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2158.2k
- fire ore2158.4k
- My Clemson Block1158.2k
- redstone ore0158.3k
- dragon oreby Tiger1159k
- Aqua ore1158.4k
- gemmitteted ore2158.7k
- Ruby Ore0158k
- dimond ore1158.5k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4152.4k
- rainbow ore1112k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!