- the party blockby Elite Shelf1147k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4309.4k
- bold gold block0146.6k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0147k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0148.2k
- Noob Redstone0146.6k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1147.5k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0146.7k
- love ore1146.9k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0147.1k
- disco block0147k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2146.9k
- ruby ore0146.8k
- Voidic Stone0146.7k
- Rainbow Stone2146.9k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0146.9k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0146.8k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0146.7k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0146.7k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1146.9k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0146.6k
- rainbow ore0147k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1146.8k
- Sun Ore0146.8k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2146.6k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2146.7k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1146.6k
- fidget ore2146.7k
- dust ore1146.8k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2146.7k
- fire ore2146.9k
- My Clemson Block1146.7k
- redstone ore0146.7k
- dragon oreby Tiger1147.4k
- Aqua ore1146.9k
- gemmitteted ore2147.1k
- Ruby Ore0146.5k
- dimond ore1146.9k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4140.9k
- rainbow ore1100.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!