- the party blockby Elite Shelf1164.2k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4326.5k
- bold gold block0163.7k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0164.1k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0165.3k
- Noob Redstone0163.7k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1164.6k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0163.8k
- love ore1164.1k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0164.3k
- disco block0164.1k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2164.1k
- ruby ore0163.9k
- Voidic Stone0163.9k
- Rainbow Stone2164.1k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0164k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0164k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0163.8k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0163.8k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1164k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0163.7k
- rainbow ore0164.2k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1163.9k
- Sun Ore0163.9k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2163.7k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2163.9k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1163.7k
- fidget ore2163.9k
- dust ore1163.9k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2163.8k
- fire ore2164k
- My Clemson Block1163.8k
- redstone ore0163.8k
- dragon oreby Tiger1164.6k
- Aqua ore1164k
- gemmitteted ore2164.3k
- Ruby Ore0163.6k
- dimond ore1164.1k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4158k
- rainbow ore1117.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!