- Chapelby Silent Lime0696.3k
- sword sponr0697.1k
- opsidin sponr0696.7k
- mistry block0696.7k
- the mad block >:(by Mighty Cheat0696.9k
- pink spawner0696.5k
- Fancy Glassby Ironclad Rat0696.4k
- SICK AND DIED MOB SPAWNER0696.5k
- your cancledby Lord Sushi0696.5k
- dirt spawnerby <:2696.8k
- 7jgby Taut Floor1696.4k
- Prison Blockby $hadowda$hX71696.7k
- Noob Spawner0696.2k
- The only thing the people die and don’t listen0696.9k
- NEW SPAWNER0696.3k
- RUBIC CUBE0696.6k
- item spawnerby Tall Plane0696.8k
- Unlucky or Lucky Block Spawner1696.4k
- Jailby Pure Pat0696.4k
- The qr code machineby Junior Flash1698.8k
- Red Team Spawnerby Safe Vacuum2697.1k
- rubiks cubeby Flashy Hippo0696.5k
- rainbow blockby Muted Super1696.4k
- rainbow lantern3696.8k
- scqgg5eyby Silent Sail1696.3k
- Broken Rusty Spawner0696.6k
- Squirtle in goldby Dashing Wink0696.6k
- Ender Mob Spawner1696.7k
- Nether Mob Spawner1696.7k
- fire spawnerby Full Nerd3697.2k
- Rainbow Blockby Hermione12340696.6k
- lava spawner0684.7k
- got you creatureby Flashy Farm0599.6k
- Cute Mob Spawner2567.1k
- monster spawner0537.2k
- beach blockby swagger3224.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Infdev (Secret Friday Update 2)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 32 Dec: 52|
A Mob Spawner will create Mobs provided there is space for the Mob to be generated and the light level within the spawning radius remains below seven. Mobs are created within an 8x8x3 high area centered on the spawner Block's lower northwest corner. Note that mobs can spawn in any dark space within range, even if the spawner is fully lit. The spawner will only spawn Mobs if the player is within 16 blocks of it. A common trend among seasoned players is to create Mob traps around Mob Spawners for an easy way to gather that Mob's resources.
- Dungeons — The most common area to find Monster Spawners. The spawners found in these areas spawn Zombies , Spiders , and Skeletons . Zombie Spawners will appear 50% of the time while the other two have a 25% chance of appearing each.
- Abandoned Mine Shafts — These areas contain many useful items as well as Cave Spider spawners.
- Strongholds — These areas contain the portals to The End , along with a single spawner that spawns Silverfish .
- Nether Fortresses — Extremely large structures found in The Nether , the spawners they hold spawn Blazes .
Note: Monster Spawners can also be obtained through mods and hacks, such as TooManyItems. They cannot be obtained when mined by an item with the Silk Touch enchantment. They can also be obtained with /give.
Spawners can be used to make very effective Mob grinders, as they spawn more Mobs faster when a player is in the vicinity. The best way is make a large dark room around the spawn, and place the floor 3-5 blocks below. On the floor place Water to funnel the mobs that will spawn into a drop in the floor, which will lead wherever the player wants. Once they are all gathered in the desired location, the player can kill them manually or with a Redstone contraption and harvest the experience as well as the items.
- Mob Spawners have an ID of 52, and is named "Monster Spawner" in-game.
- Mob Spawners typically spawn regular enemies and cannot be changed. With the use of mods and add-ons, however, the player can become capable of changing Mob Spawners. Spawners do not naturally spawn Endermen because of their ability to hold Blocks. Spawners also do not naturally spawn Creepers because of their ability to explode. Spawners ALSO do not naturally spawn Ghast because not only the fact that they live in The Nether , but they also are too big to fit in Nether Fortress .
- Spawners do not naturally spawn Endermen because of their ability to hold Blocks.
- Spawners also do not naturally spawn Creepers because of their ability to explode.
- Spawners ALSO do not naturally spawn Ghast because not only the fact that they live in The Nether , but they also are too big to fit in Nether Fortress .
- Even though a Mob figure is much smaller than the actual Mob, Ghasts , Ender Dragons and Giants are too big for the spawner to be seen.
- Monster Spawners can spawn up to four mobs at once.
- Very rarely, a Monster Spawner can be found in out-of-the-ordinary locations.
- In Minecraft XBLA (Before the Christmas update 2012), mob spawners would only show Pigs, but would spawn things other than Pigs.
- Blaze Spawners are the only type of spawners that found naturally in the Nether.
- If you use the seed "Indev" when first creating a map, and then dig straight down from where you spawned, you will quickly find a Dungeon with a Zombie Spawner.
- Monster Spawners were added to Minecraft Pocket Edition during 0.9.0.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!