- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1152.4k
- instalation lightfire0151.9k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0151.9k
- You now cant see me0152k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0151.8k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1152.3k
- rainbow jook box0151.9k
- Ice Music Box0152.8k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0151.9k
- rainbow note block0152.3k
- cool block1152k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0152.2k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0152.1k
- Rusty juckbox0152k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0152.1k
- juke box0152.1k
- Diner Jukebox0152k
- CHESSby meep1152.1k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1152.1k
- TRICK TNT2152.3k
- Tiny Box Tim0152.9k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0151.9k
- Music Block0152.3k
- not a note block0151.8k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0151.8k
- Oceanic Block !0151.7k
- gukeboxby Ollie0152k
- Color Notesby sakurav3152.5k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0152.2k
- music boxby cool kid1152.8k
- eyerby g5swagger0152k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1151.9k
- bff block1152.9k
- fffffffby whale0152k
- box of pieces0152k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0152.2k
- KenTER Jukebox1142.4k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1117.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!