- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1167.7k
- instalation lightfire0167.2k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0167.2k
- You now cant see me0167.3k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0167.1k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1167.6k
- rainbow jook box0167.2k
- Ice Music Box0168.1k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0167.2k
- rainbow note block0167.6k
- cool block1167.3k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0167.5k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0167.4k
- Rusty juckbox0167.3k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0167.4k
- juke box0167.4k
- Diner Jukebox0167.3k
- CHESSby meep1167.4k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1167.4k
- TRICK TNT2167.6k
- Tiny Box Tim0168.2k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0167.2k
- Music Block0167.6k
- not a note block0167k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0167.1k
- Oceanic Block !0167k
- gukeboxby Ollie0167.3k
- Color Notesby sakurav3167.8k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0167.5k
- music boxby cool kid1168.1k
- eyerby g5swagger0167.3k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1167.2k
- bff block1168.2k
- fffffffby whale0167.2k
- box of pieces0167.3k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0167.5k
- KenTER Jukebox1157.7k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1132.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!