- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1160.2k
- instalation lightfire0159.8k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0159.8k
- You now cant see me0159.9k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0159.7k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1160.1k
- rainbow jook box0159.7k
- Ice Music Box0160.6k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0159.8k
- rainbow note block0160.2k
- cool block1159.8k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0160.1k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0160k
- Rusty juckbox0159.9k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0159.9k
- juke box0160k
- Diner Jukebox0159.8k
- CHESSby meep1159.9k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1160k
- TRICK TNT2160.1k
- Tiny Box Tim0160.8k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0159.8k
- Music Block0160.2k
- not a note block0159.6k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0159.7k
- Oceanic Block !0159.5k
- gukeboxby Ollie0159.9k
- Color Notesby sakurav3160.4k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0160.1k
- music boxby cool kid1160.6k
- eyerby g5swagger0159.9k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1159.8k
- bff block1160.7k
- fffffffby whale0159.8k
- box of pieces0159.8k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0160k
- KenTER Jukebox1150.3k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1125.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!