- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1167.3k
- instalation lightfire0166.9k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0166.9k
- You now cant see me0167k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0166.8k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1167.2k
- rainbow jook box0166.8k
- Ice Music Box0167.7k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0166.8k
- rainbow note block0167.2k
- cool block1166.9k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0167.1k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0167k
- Rusty juckbox0167k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0167k
- juke box0167.1k
- Diner Jukebox0166.9k
- CHESSby meep1167k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1167k
- TRICK TNT2167.2k
- Tiny Box Tim0167.9k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0166.9k
- Music Block0167.2k
- not a note block0166.7k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0166.8k
- Oceanic Block !0166.6k
- gukeboxby Ollie0166.9k
- Color Notesby sakurav3167.5k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0167.1k
- music boxby cool kid1167.7k
- eyerby g5swagger0166.9k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1166.9k
- bff block1167.9k
- fffffffby whale0166.9k
- box of pieces0166.9k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0167.1k
- KenTER Jukebox1157.3k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1132.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!