- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1187.8k
- instalation lightfire0187.3k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0187.3k
- You now cant see me0187.4k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0187.2k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1187.7k
- rainbow jook box0187.2k
- Ice Music Box0188.1k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0187.3k
- rainbow note block0187.7k
- cool block1187.3k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0187.5k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0187.5k
- Rusty juckbox0187.4k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0187.4k
- juke box0187.5k
- Diner Jukebox0187.3k
- CHESSby meep1187.4k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1187.5k
- TRICK TNT2187.7k
- Tiny Box Tim0188.3k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0187.3k
- Music Block0187.6k
- not a note block0187k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0187.1k
- Oceanic Block !0187k
- gukeboxby Ollie0187.3k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0187.6k
- music boxby cool kid1188.1k
- eyerby g5swagger0187.3k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1187.3k
- bff block1188.3k
- fffffffby whale0187.3k
- box of pieces0187.3k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0187.5k
- KenTER Jukebox1177.7k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1152.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!