- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1166.4k
- instalation lightfire0166k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0166k
- You now cant see me0166.1k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0165.9k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1166.3k
- rainbow jook box0165.9k
- Ice Music Box0166.8k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0166k
- rainbow note block0166.4k
- cool block1166k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0166.2k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0166.1k
- Rusty juckbox0166.1k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0166.1k
- juke box0166.2k
- Diner Jukebox0166k
- CHESSby meep1166.1k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1166.2k
- TRICK TNT2166.3k
- Tiny Box Tim0167k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0166k
- Music Block0166.3k
- not a note block0165.8k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0165.9k
- Oceanic Block !0165.7k
- gukeboxby Ollie0166k
- Color Notesby sakurav3166.6k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0166.2k
- music boxby cool kid1166.8k
- eyerby g5swagger0166k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1166k
- bff block1167k
- fffffffby whale0166k
- box of pieces0166k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0166.2k
- KenTER Jukebox1156.4k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1131.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!