- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76111.1k
- mario block1110.8k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1111.1k
- nyan cat3114.1k
- anime block1111.1k
- lol block3116.1k
- DanTDM Block1111.6k
- heart aey emojie!1111k
- heart aey emojie!0111k
- Acompany Block2110.6k
- rainbow stairs4111k
- the best block ever made3111.1k
- DanTDMlady Block1110.8k
- DanTDM Block2112k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11115.9k
- rubik's cube5113.8k
- red solid2111k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6114.5k
- charaby Abby4111.5k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2110.9k
- White Neanorack1110.5k
- Block of Minnie0110.8k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0111k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1111.2k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1111k
- united states flag1111k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0111.1k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0111k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1111.4k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6112.9k
- ME CHIBI2110.8k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0112.8k
- The guy block0111k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0110.5k
- Negan headby its jake1110.4k
- Rubik's cube10111.2k
- Villager Block1106.7k
- Dat Boi block (meme)188.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!