- Golden Play Butten242.8k
- puppyby Placid Cut143.1k
- plant block.by Tsunami243.5k
- creapy bob blockby dracon1569243.2k
- PopularMMOs Block944.8k
- Gray Neanorack042.8k
- PopularMMOs Blockby HockeyGuns8!943.8k
- farm block143.1k
- blue musically block143.6k
- musically block043.5k
- hot pink143.1k
- sea sloth343.6k
- nioz allmate142.9k
- noiz allmate 2042.9k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Block14250.1k
- alaynas slath342.8k
- Ole Miss Slothby Quirky Gnat443.3k
- Strawberry Ice Cream🍦by Quirky Gnat443.6k
- Party thing... with wengi the unicornby Kestrel446.1k
- Sloth With Mint Hair :bby LexRoxRu943.7k
- U SEE MEEEEEby Spiffy Cheat1243.1k
- pikachuby Rustic Hyper1145k
- by Clear Tomato10247.1k
- Mr Slothseterskyeeseby Fast Bruise642.9k
- WAT DA WAT DA WAT DA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHby Angelic Gel443.9k
- Sloth Block (Clay)343.1k
- RUBY BLOCK443.2k
- bob blockby dracon1569543.3k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Blockby Blue Track544.1k
- sloth block27950.7k
- Pandda Pandda Pandda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1042.9k
- The only worst block 😱443.4k
- ranbow slothby Muddled Town1043.2k
- lava guy343.2k
- happy grEEEEN blockby Woeful Hour442.9k
- swaged out $$$$$$by Steph curry644k
- sloth block243k
- sloth blockby Bent Flood643.1k
- sloth=Faze Blaziken218.8k
- happy Flash block blue411.8k
- Blue sloth block511.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!