- Golden Play Butten245.4k
- puppyby Placid Cut145.6k
- plant block.by Tsunami246k
- creapy bob blockby dracon1569245.7k
- PopularMMOs Block947.3k
- Gray Neanorack045.4k
- PopularMMOs Blockby HockeyGuns8!946.3k
- farm block145.6k
- blue musically block146.1k
- musically block046k
- hot pink145.7k
- sea sloth346.2k
- nioz allmate145.4k
- noiz allmate 2045.4k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Block14252.7k
- alaynas slath345.4k
- Ole Miss Slothby Quirky Gnat445.9k
- Strawberry Ice Cream🍦by Quirky Gnat446.2k
- Party thing... with wengi the unicornby Kestrel448.6k
- Sloth With Mint Hair :bby LexRoxRu946.3k
- U SEE MEEEEEby Spiffy Cheat1245.6k
- pikachuby Rustic Hyper1147.7k
- by Clear Tomato10249.7k
- Mr Slothseterskyeeseby Fast Bruise645.5k
- WAT DA WAT DA WAT DA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHby Angelic Gel446.4k
- Sloth Block (Clay)345.6k
- RUBY BLOCK445.8k
- bob blockby dracon1569545.8k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Blockby Blue Track546.7k
- sloth block27953.3k
- Pandda Pandda Pandda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1045.4k
- The only worst block 😱446k
- ranbow slothby Muddled Town1045.8k
- lava guy345.9k
- happy grEEEEN blockby Woeful Hour445.4k
- swaged out $$$$$$by Steph curry646.6k
- sloth block245.6k
- sloth blockby Bent Flood645.7k
- sloth=Faze Blaziken221.4k
- happy Flash block blue414.5k
- Blue sloth block513.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!