- Spidermans Logo Block466.4k
- Chrome Logo Block3365.8k
- Mexaco Logo Block063.9k
- Superman Logo Block064.4k
- Batman Logo Block064.7k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block064.1k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it063.9k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day263.4k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn263.8k
- Rainbow block163.6k
- Pink Neanorack163.3k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor464.2k
- purpel clay block163.5k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy164.4k
- baby boy163.5k
- hypnotising block064.7k
- deadpool symble063.8k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy163.4k
- Taffy Block063.6k
- Musical.ly Block163.8k
- Pokeball blockby RJ463.5k
- theby Showy Clock263.3k
- mistory box163.3k
- Blushing Girl063.9k
- animal jam blockby temgurl164.2k
- end brick163.2k
- rainbow happy face163.5k
- dragon mob block164.3k
- omega flowey head 2163.8k
- whiteby Weird State163.3k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason363.8k
- emoji block063.6k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied163.4k
- pink staind play163.4k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat163.6k
- pattern block by soph263.3k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle263.4k
- mom block363.4k
- cool block263.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!