- Spidermans Logo Block454.9k
- Chrome Logo Block3154.2k
- Mexaco Logo Block052.8k
- Superman Logo Block053.2k
- Batman Logo Block053.5k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block052.9k
- Transformers logo block454.2k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it052.8k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day252.4k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn252.8k
- Rainbow block152.5k
- Pink Neanorack152.3k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor453.2k
- purpel clay block152.5k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy153.3k
- baby boy152.5k
- hypnotising block053.1k
- deadpool symble052.8k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy152.4k
- Taffy Block052.5k
- Musical.ly Block152.8k
- Pokeball blockby RJ452.5k
- theby Showy Clock252.3k
- mistory box152.3k
- Blushing Girl052.8k
- animal jam blockby temgurl153.1k
- end brick152.2k
- rainbow happy face152.5k
- dragon mob block153.1k
- omega flowey head 2152.8k
- whiteby Weird State152.3k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason352.7k
- emoji block052.6k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied152.4k
- pink staind play152.4k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat152.6k
- pattern block by soph252.3k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle252.4k
- mom block352.4k
- cool block252.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!