- Spidermans Logo Block461.7k
- Chrome Logo Block3161.1k
- Mexaco Logo Block059.4k
- Superman Logo Block059.8k
- Batman Logo Block060.1k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block059.5k
- Transformers logo block460.9k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it059.4k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day258.9k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn259.3k
- Rainbow block159.1k
- Pink Neanorack158.9k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor459.7k
- purpel clay block159k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy159.9k
- baby boy159k
- hypnotising block059.9k
- deadpool symble059.3k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy159k
- Taffy Block059.1k
- Musical.ly Block159.3k
- Pokeball blockby RJ459k
- theby Showy Clock258.8k
- mistory box158.9k
- Blushing Girl059.4k
- animal jam blockby temgurl159.7k
- end brick158.7k
- rainbow happy face159k
- dragon mob block159.7k
- omega flowey head 2159.3k
- whiteby Weird State158.8k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason359.3k
- emoji block059.1k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied158.9k
- pink staind play158.9k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat159.1k
- pattern block by soph258.8k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle258.9k
- mom block358.9k
- cool block259k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!