- Spidermans Logo Block451.9k
- Chrome Logo Block3151.2k
- Mexaco Logo Block049.9k
- Superman Logo Block050.3k
- Batman Logo Block050.6k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block050k
- Transformers logo block451.3k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it050k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day249.6k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn249.9k
- Rainbow block149.7k
- Pink Neanorack149.5k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor450.3k
- purpel clay block149.6k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy150.4k
- baby boy149.6k
- hypnotising block050.1k
- deadpool symble049.9k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy149.6k
- Taffy Block049.7k
- Musical.ly Block149.9k
- Pokeball blockby RJ449.6k
- theby Showy Clock249.4k
- mistory box149.5k
- Blushing Girl050k
- animal jam blockby temgurl150.2k
- end brick149.3k
- rainbow happy face149.6k
- dragon mob block150.2k
- omega flowey head 2149.9k
- whiteby Weird State149.4k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason349.8k
- emoji block049.7k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied149.5k
- pink staind play149.5k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat149.7k
- pattern block by soph249.5k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle249.5k
- mom block349.5k
- cool block249.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!