- Spidermans Logo Block454.5k
- Chrome Logo Block3153.8k
- Mexaco Logo Block052.4k
- Superman Logo Block052.8k
- Batman Logo Block053k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block052.5k
- Transformers logo block453.8k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it052.4k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day252k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn252.4k
- Rainbow block152.1k
- Pink Neanorack151.9k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor452.8k
- purpel clay block152.1k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy152.9k
- baby boy152.1k
- hypnotising block052.6k
- deadpool symble052.4k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy152k
- Taffy Block052.1k
- Musical.ly Block152.4k
- Pokeball blockby RJ452.1k
- theby Showy Clock251.9k
- mistory box151.9k
- Blushing Girl052.4k
- animal jam blockby temgurl152.7k
- end brick151.8k
- rainbow happy face152.1k
- dragon mob block152.7k
- omega flowey head 2152.4k
- whiteby Weird State151.9k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason352.2k
- emoji block052.2k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied151.9k
- pink staind play152k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat152.2k
- pattern block by soph251.9k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle251.9k
- mom block352k
- cool block252.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!