- lucky block blue046k
- houseby carmen1552.7k
- green faceby Better Rock045.7k
- Rainbow Block045.6k
- bushby Soupy Oxygen046.1k
- EUAROP AND AFRICA045.7k
- katby Jay446k
- warp pipe part 2046k
- green stoneby Swanky Gum045.7k
- Lime Neanorack045.6k
- Jacksepticeyeby Narrow Noise546.7k
- Creeper headby Tigerclaw145.9k
- Love Emojiby DinoGirl347k
- yellow bear blockby Giving Buy146.1k
- holiday block 1.0045.6k
- cool block045.9k
- TheHaxor27 (block)145.6k
- Silly Face045.8k
- mowntin duuby Raw Harp045.8k
- shrekby Jittery Fish146.4k
- shades emoji146.3k
- Rosebushby Weak Ravioli245.6k
- person plz view145.6k
- blue block045.6k
- greenby Feigned Jump145.9k
- Oddish block045.8k
- Septiceye Block046k
- I DROOLLL A LOTTTTTTTTT145.8k
- mojo block mojo means magic045.6k
- diamond play button245.7k
- creeper cute146.1k
- Supergirlygamer block (head)045.6k
- BAD TIME KID????045.7k
- troll face (I know I did bad)146.8k
- Stampylongnose block (head)647k
- (John Cena) U cant see me hlr146.3k
- Scream'n Slime145.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!