- rondom block0188.5k
- presentby ninjaman0188.9k
- End gold ore1188.9k
- end diamond ore1188.9k
- Noob End Stone0188.5k
- burned end stoneby N16H7M4R33189.3k
- Pokeball Blockby Meek Stuff9189.9k
- Gas Planet 20188.4k
- bleedy ender stone0187.3k
- swiss cheese0187.5k
- End Stoneby me cool0186.8k
- end ore1187.6k
- moon stone0187.4k
- Block of Secrets #1by KestrelMoon0187.5k
- space block0187k
- red end block1187.1k
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9 Pre#4|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 79 Dec: 121|
- End Stone is the only block (along with Obsidian and Bedrock ) that cannot be destroyed by an Enderdragon . Endermen cannot pick these up, either.
- In earlier versions of Minecraft , you needed the Silk Touch enchantment to obtain End Stone, because it would drop Cobblestone without the enchantment.
- End Stone's texture is actually Cobblestone's texture, but with inverted colors.
- End Stone appears to be used in the End Portal's frame blocks; the upper half appears to have changed, so Eyes of Ender may fit in them.
- End Stone has the 3rd highest blast resistance in-game. (2nd being Obsidian and the 1st being Bedrock . It has a higher blast resistance than regular Stone thus making it ideal in blast resistant structures if Obsidian farming is inconvenient.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0