- Messed up Dispenser0134.1k
- LOLOLOLOLOLby Hot Mask0133.5k
- Night stand-table0134.1k
- dispencer in discuiseby Elusive Hug0133.7k
- king dispinser1133.9k
- Noob Dispenser1136.1k
- derpy plastic dispencer0134.1k
- crate spitter0133.4k
- need redstone skin :)by Giving Egg0133.7k
- Slime cannonby Junior Flash1134.2k
- boom boxby HP fan0133.8k
- dispencerby Full Nerd0134k
- by yo DJ2133.7k
- cool shot0133.6k
- creeper canon0133.6k
- THIS FROG ON CRACK0133.6k
- shy dispenserby TheProCoder9133.9k
- the wither block0133.6k
- End infected dispenser1134.4k
- wacky thing1133.8k
- omg blocks1134.1k
- blue portal dispenser1133.4k
- vendingby kenzie56781133.6k
- Lava Dispenser0133.6k
- Dragon ball one0134.3k
- derpby Soft Crib1133.5k
- Super droper 20000133.6k
- put it in my mouth block0133.8k
- Evil Dispenserby oof0133.4k
- CRAXZY CUTE DISPENCER!!1103.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.2|
|Type of Block||Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 17 Dec: 23|
- Most items are shot out of the dispenser in its entity form. These items land 1-3 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Bottles 'o' Enchanting , snowballs, splash potions, arrows and eggs are shot out of the dispenser as if they were used through their right click action. Arrows are shot anywhere from 10-21 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Fire charges are shot straight, similar to a ghast . However, they may come out at an angle.
- Spawn eggs spawn its mob directly in front of the dispenser.
- Boats and minecarts are shot out in its entity form. If there is water in front of the dispenser, a boat will be placed on top of the water. Similarly, if a minecart track (of any kind) is in front of the dispenser, a minecart will be placed on top of the track.
- Water and lava buckets will be placed in front of the dispenser when triggered. If an empty bucket is inside the dispenser, lava or water will be taken from in front of the dispenser and the bucket inside the dispenser will be filled with the corresponding liquid.
- TNT is dispensed as lit TNT, which will fall if there is an opening below the block it is dispensed on.
- In version 1.4, there was a rare glitch where a dispenser in a jungle temple would fire and turn into a green wool block upon breaking the trip wire. (This was fixed as of 1.5.2.)
- Firework Rockets launch straight upwards when fired from a dispenser. This can be used to make firework displays. Can fire underwater, without the firework being affected by this.
- The dispenser uses the same texture as the furnace on all sides except for the front face.
- The texture file for the dispenser menu is named "trap.png", perhaps because it was originally designed for making arrow traps.
- The dispenser, under a continuous redstone current, will keep firing until a player destroys it or turns it off. Buttons only fire one item from the dispenser.
- Dispensers are commonly found in jungle temples and protect the treasure inside (there are always two inside a jungle temple.)
- You can place buttons on a dispenser by sneaking (shift button) and then placing the button.
- It is possible to make an unlimited diamond block using the dispenser and requires 2 players to do so.
- In the Xbox 360 version, to some players they used this bug as a kind of "Creative mode" but was removed in a recent update.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!