- Squidby code it261.3k
- noodle squid thats tameby Dragon Gurl462.5k
- Troll Squid061.6k
- Pink Squid161k
- Metroidby JoshyBoi2007261.4k
- Nether Squidby Ssimrotih7965.6k
- Deadly fast fireball exploding Flying Squid162.6k
- peeper 6361.2k
- Squidby Good Monitor061k
- Squid Cthulhuby JAWSri0n762.6k
- Demon Squidby Wellmade Hug061k
- Giant Sky Squidby BookMaster061.1k
- Herobrine Squid061k
- Infected Squidby minerxai12061.2k
- Deep Blue Sea The Squid261.2k
- Omega Squid161.1k
- Ultonailby hello060.8k
- mutant squid061.1k
- Squidby Irate Koala060.9k
- Cyborg Squid Kingby Flaky Heap193100k
- king Squid061k
- the player squidby dragonboy261.2k
- EVIL Squidby Man Boy261k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||Any depth of water, any light level.|
When moving about, any squid's tentacles will open and close, giving them the appearance of pushing themselves through the water, which they will do slowly. Squid do not take an exact path of travel and will make no attempt to interact with the player. Squid become immobile when they become beached, also taking damage over time as they are out of water. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown. Squid behave like other mobs and can de-spawn over time. If a Squid is killed, it will drop one to three Ink Sacs . Squid will occasionally find their way up to the surface of the water. This can kill them, however, if they do not find their way back to the lower depths.
- Squid are one of the only passive mobs unable to be mated to another.
- Boats can be damaged by any squid on the surface of the water.
- Hitting a squid (with anything) will not make it jolt or run around like other animals.
- As of 1.4 updates, squid now start getting hurt when brought up to land and getting beached. Therefore, Ink Sacs may be found on river shorelines or beaches.
- Squids don't have a death animation.
- A squid's mouth can be seen, but not their beaks.
- Guardian and Elder Guardian attack squids.
- The Squids were added in the Pocket Edition, version 0.11.0 Build 1.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, squids can produce a floating black ink particle when attacked.
- Squids have the highest knockback resistance in the game.
- Squids cannot be damaged or attacked by its tentacles.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, there is an exclusive feature where you can find Baby Squids.
- Squids can glitch through glass, giving a bit of a surprise to any player walking through underwater tunnels.
- There used to be a bug before 1.4.5 that made squids fly. This was most commonly found in servers, but it could happen in singleplayer. You were able to do this if you packed a bunch of squid together.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!